Tommie Vaughn Ford Collision Center in Houston, TX is equipped to handle the full spectrum of auto body repairs from a simple dent to a computer-controlled frame repair that will bring your vehicle back to factory specification. Assured Performance Certified Ford, Chrysler and GM Collision repair technicians use state of the art body shop technology to restore your vehicle.
Meet Our Collision Center Team
access_time Collision Center Hours
|Mon||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tue||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Wed||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thu||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Fri||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sat||8:00am - 12:00pm|
Our Houston Ford Collision Center is proud to feature I-Car Certified Body Technicians. Highly trained technicians are capable of dealing with any and all types of auto collision repair. Our Master Techs will ensure that your collision repair work will meet not only your personal expectations but the highest professional standards of quality and excellence. Our auto body shop in Houston will take care of your vehicle and get you back on the road quickly and as good as new. Should you be involved in an accident, you want the peace of mind of knowing that your vehicle is in the best possible hands. We utilize only State-of-the-art equipment to ensure the best auto body repair service in the least amount of time. We pride ourselves on the training and confidence of our technicians. You can be assured of the quality repair your vehicle will receive. Our equipment includes:
Downdraft Truck Booth
- 2 Caroliner frame machines: 5500 Bench and 6300 Bench
- 5 Caroliner Speed Racks
- Carotronic Vision 2 computerized measuring system
- Ground Pulling System
- Caroliner EVO System for 2009 to 2014 F-150 Cab Holding kits
- Caroliner CTR12000 , CTR7 and CTR9 Resistance Spot Welder
- Caroliner Aluminum Workstation
- Ford Aluminum tools
- Caroliner and Henrob Ford Approved Rivet guns for Aluminum repair
- CMI 3000II Aluminum Welder
- CMI 300 Pulse Welder
- 4 – Miller Mig welders
- Lincoln Welder
- Air Condition Recovery and Recharge system 134a Systems
- Air Condition Recovery and Recharge system 1234yf Systems
- 3 – Hunter Alignment with print outs
- 2 – Above Ground Lifts
- 16 Available Lifts throughout service departments
- 2 – Down Draft Paint Booths
- Down Draft Truck Paint Booth
- Mixing room utilizing Spies Hecker by Axalta
- Computerized Camera for paint match
- CCC One Estimating System with Digital Imaging capabilities
- Fully Equipped and Ford Aluminum Certified for the new aluminum F-150
- 8 Bay dedicated Aluminum Shop
You have the right to have your car fixed wherever you wish regardless of what an insurance company tells you. Tommie Vaughn Ford in Houston has been here since 1957 and will provide collision repairs to your satisfaction and stand behind the repairs for as long as you own the vehicle.
We are committed to our customers being 100% satisfied.
Simply fill out the form and upload a few photos. We will be back to you shortly with a quote.
** Please note this is merely a ballpark estimate. To give you a 100% accurate estimate, in some cases, we may still need to see the vehicle.