2023 Ford ExplorerFreedom To Go Your Own Way
The iconic Ford SUV is back! New 2023 Ford Explorer SUVs are here and ready for you to get behind the wheel, so visit our Ford dealership in Houston to take an Explorer ST-Line or 2023 Explorer Limited test-drive today. The team at Tommie Vaughn Ford can’t wait to help you find a new Explorer SUV for sale that checks off every single box on your wish list.
If you have questions about the Explorer mpg ratings or are curious about the 2023 Explorer Hybrid model, we look forward to answering any inquiries and showing you all the versatile options within the new Ford Explorer lineup. Find yours today at our TX Ford dealer!
Compare 2023 Ford Explorer Trims
2023 Ford Explorer(Base)
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology
- SYNC® 3 w/ 8-in. touchscreen
- FordPass™ Connect
2023 Ford ExplorerXLT
- 4-door Intelligent Access w/ Push-Button Start
- 2nd-row Captain's Chairs w/ E-Z Entry & armrests
- 6.5-in. LCD productivity screen
2023 Ford ExplorerST-Line
- 360-degree camera w/ Split View
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist+
- 20-in. machined aluminum wheels w/ painted pockets
2023 Ford ExplorerLimited
- Heated & ventilated front seats
- 12-speaker B&O® Sound System by Bang & Olufsen®
- Hands-free, foot-activated liftgate
2023 Ford ExplorerTimberline
- Unique Timberline logos
- Class IV Trailer Tow Package
- Off-road front struts & rear shocks
2023 Ford ExplorerST
- City Silver accent stitching & ST logo
- 12.3-in. digital instrument cluster
- 3.0-liter EcoBoost® V6 engine w/ 400 horsepower
2023 Ford ExplorerPlatinum
- Active Park Assist 2.0
- Reverse Brake Assist
- Multicontour front seats w/ Active Motion®
2023 Ford ExplorerKing Ranch®
- Premium Technology Package
- Twin-panel moonroof
- Leather-wrapped interior
2023 Ford Explorer Specs & Performance
The 2023 Ford Explorer, for sale nearby, delivers smooth and efficient drives wherever you take it. The standard Explorer engine delivers up to 300 horsepower, or you can upgrade trims to a new Ford Explorer ST in Houston for its 3.0-liter EcoBoost® V6 that produces 400 horsepower. Plus, the max 2023 Explorer towing capacity of 5,600 pounds makes it easy for local Ford drivers to haul everything they need. More 2023 Ford Explorer specs and performance features can include:
- 2.3-liter EcoBoost® I-4 engine with 300 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0-liter EcoBoost® V6 engine with 400 hp and 415 lb-ft of torque
- 3.3-liter V6 hybrid engine with 318 hp and 322 lb-ft of torque
- Intelligent 4WD
Is There a Ford Explorer Hybrid?
Yes! The 2023 Explorer Limited and Explorer Platinum models offer a hybrid engine option. No matter the new Ford Explorer Hybrid nearby you choose, you'll enjoy a fuel-efficient V6 hybrid powertrain that produces 318 horsepower.
The 2023 Explorer Hybrid towing capacity reaches up to 5,000 pounds, too, providing TX Ford fans with the power and capabilities they're looking for. Want a more in-depth 2023 Explorer vs. Explorer Hybrid comparison? Speak with our team today!
Houston Ford Dealer Near Me
Explore Downtown Houston and beyond like never before in a new 2023 Ford Explorer SUV. The Explorer delivers in more ways than one, and our local TX Ford dealership adds to this experience with our enticing new Ford incentives, Explorer lease specials and other great offers. Find a new Ford SUV at a perfect price today when you buy or lease a 2023 Explorer at Tommie Vaughn Ford.
2023 Ford Explorer FAQs
Will there be a 2023 Ford Explorer?
Yes, the 2023 Ford Explorer is available to build and price now. Reach out to our nearby Ford dealer to discover your options and get started.
How much will the 2023 Ford Explorer cost?
You can review your 2023 Ford Explorer price options with the team at our local Ford dealership.
Is the Ford Explorer a good car?
Yes, the 2023 Ford Explorer is a fantastic SUV for families. It offers plenty of seating, spacious dimensions, an abundance of cargo room and an array of high-tech safety and interior features.
What are the colors of the 2023 Ford Explorer?
The available 2023 Ford Explorer colors include: Agate Black, Stone Blue, Carbonized Gray, Forged Green, Iconic Silver, Rapid Red Metallic, Star White Metallic and Jewel Red Metallic.