Tommie Vaughn Ford is a family owned and operated company that offers a team environment, great benefits, and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork, and respect – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Automotive Titling Clerk Assistant / General Automotive Office Clerk
Job Type: Full-time
Number of positions available: 2
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
– Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
– 401(k) plan
– Paid time-off
– Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
– Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Currently able to perform or able to learn to perform the following duties:
– Maintain confidentiality of company information at all times
– Maintain confidentiality of customer nonpublic information at all times
– Process title paperwork on all sold, traded and wholesales
– Organize all paperwork in each deal; check for completeness (signatures, verify VIN, etc.)
– Process dealer trades in and out
– Process all paperwork within the state required times to title sold vehicles
– Archive documents utilizing scanning application
– Automotive dealership office experience preferred
– Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
– Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic
– Great attitude
– Self-starter and self-motivated
– Ability to work well in a process-driven environment
– Previous CDK DMS experience a plus
– 8-hour shift
– Automotive titling experience is valuable
– One location
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Ford Automotive Diesel Technician
$5,000 Signing bonus!
Workdays are Monday-Friday
Full-time, commission, hourly production bonuses, weekly pay schedule
Pay: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
-Automotive technician determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
-Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
-Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
-Automotive technician verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
-Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
-Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
-Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
-Automotive mechanic contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
-Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
-Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and regulation publications.
-Enhances maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Tooling, Supply Management, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Thoroughness, Verbal Communication, Documentation Skills, Inventory Control, Job Knowledge
-Tooling, Supply Management, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Thoroughness, Verbal Communication, Documentation Skills, Inventory Control, Job Knowledge