Used Vehicles for Sale Houston, TX
2014 Acura MDX Advance/Entertainment Pkg
- ■Collision Mitigation-Front
- ■Head-Up Display
- ■Entertainment System w/DVD
- ■Programmable Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- ■Radio: Acura/ELS Studio Premium Audio System -inc: hard disk drive (HDD) media storage, 12 speakers, Song by Voice, Aha compatibility, HD Radio, XM Radio, Pandora compatibility, USB audio interface w/iPod integration, Bluetooth® streaming audio, MP3/auxiliary input jack, CD, MP3, WMA6, DTS and Speed-sensitive Volume compensation (SVC)
20/28 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+
*Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
* Looking for a no-compromises luxury SUV with comfortable accommodations for seven, exceptional urban maneuverability and a sticker price that won’t break the bank? The 2014 Acura MDX won’t disappoint. Above all, the MDX’s reputation for long-term reliability, Low maintenance costs and upstanding resale value equates to One of the most rewarding ownership experiences in the business. Source: KBB.com
* Capable handling; good fuel economy; quick acceleration; quiet ride; excellent crash test safety scores; long list of standard and available features. Source: Edmunds
* The Acura MDX has been completely redesigned for 2014. Acura engineers have refined its sophisticated curves using the wind tunnel, and now the MDX is 17 percent more aerodynamically efficient than before. It has been adorned with gorgeous Jewel Eye LED Headlights, which have been designed to help improve reaction times and lessen eyestrain. With SUVs and Crossovers, keeping vehicle weight Low is important. Acura worked some engineering magic when they shed 275 pounds from the vehicle, all the while increasing unit body rigidity using hi-tech lightweight materials. It is approximately 2-inches longer than before, and second and third Row passenger space as well as cargo space have been improved. Engineers have also gone to great lengths to make the MDX quieter with acoustic front glass, sound-deadening materials, and active noise cancellation. On the inside, drivers will find comfort and luxury amidst high-tech advancements. The dash has been given a New look, and the arrangement of controls has been improved. To simplify things, Acura has moved many of the buttons that used to exist in the center stack, and made their functions accessible in the 2 improved screens. The MDX comes standard with a 3.5-liter, 290-horsepower V-6, i-VTEC engine, which gets an EPA estimated 20 MPG City and 28 MPG Highway. It has a 6 -Speed Sequential SportShift Automatic, with Two different auto modes, and the ability to switch to manual control where you can change gears with paddle shifters on the steering wheel. The MDX comes standard with a very generous assortment of standard features. Some of the items are the Multi-View Rear Camera, Anti-lock Brakes, USB iPod Integration, Vehicle Stability Assist, Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink, and a Power Tailgate. Optional packages give you amazing items as well. Some of them are Acura's Next Generation Navigation System, the Forward Collision Warning System, ELS Premium Sound System, and a 16.2-inch split screen display. Come drive the 2014 MDX today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
150 Amp Alternator
19.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
4.25 Axle Ratio
76-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine: 3.5L 24V SOHC i-VTEC V6
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Transmission w/Oil Cooler
Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic -inc: Sequential SportShift w/paddle shifters and Grade Logic Control
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.