Used Vehicles for Sale Houston, TX
2014 Honda Pilot EX-L
- ■Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
- ■Class III Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch
- ■Engine: 3.5L V6 24-Valve SOHC i-VTEC
- ■Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 10-way power driver's seat adjustment including power lumbar support, 4-way power passenger's seat adjustment and head restraints at all seating positions
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
Certification Program Details: Ford Blue Advantage: Blue Certified
* 139 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 3 Month/4,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after New Car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* and 11,000 FordPass Rewards Points to use toward first maintenance visit Awards:
* 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Need room for eight people? Don’t want a minivan? Don’t want to mess with something bigger? Concerned about fuel economy? Looking for the peace of mind of proven reliability and customer satisfaction? Check out the 2014 Honda Pilot. Source: KBB.com
* Comfortable ride; roomy third-Row seat; useful interior storage areas. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Honda Pilot perfectly balances value, performance and utility. With a great look and seating for 8, it succeeds in its ability to provide practical-minded buyers with dependable, comfortable, and efficient transportation for their passengers. As a 4x2, it gets an EPA estimated 18 MPG City and 25 MPG Highway, and 17 MPG City and 24 MPG Highway as a 4x4. With short overhangs, a long wheelbase, large grille, and strong geometric lines, the 2014 Honda Pilot has a bold appearance that is bound to impress. Despite its size, the Pilot rides and drives very much like a sedan. It has a fully independent suspension, unit construction, and responsive steering that all add up to great highway directional stability, sure footed cornering on curvy roads, and a comfortable ride for all. The Pilot is offered in four trims which can be bought in Two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive versions: the base LX, EX, EX-L, and the top-of-the-line Touring. All Pilots are powered by a 250 Horsepower, 3.5-Liter, i-VTEC V-6 Engine under the hood, and are paired with a 5-Speed Automatic Transmission with Grade Logic Control, and come equipped with a 4-Wheel Independent Suspension. The Base Pilot LX includes a Rearview Camera with Guidelines and an 8-inch screen, Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio, a 229-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, and Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System. Moving up, the EX model adds fog lights as well as a 10-way-power driver's seat. Higher still, the EX-L includes a leather-trimmed interior, heated front seats, a power tailgate, and a moonroof. Or, treat yourself to the top-level Touring model and get a premium 650-watt sound system with 10 speakers, Corner and Backup Sensor Indicator, Roof Rails, and a Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition and Multi-angle Rearview Camera. Standard Safety on all Pilots includes Anti-Lock brakes, Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control, an array of Airbags, and more. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Bluetooth® Handsfreelink Wireless Phone Connectivity
Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock and Steering Wheel Controls
Window Grid Antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.