Why the 2020 Ford Super Duty is Best-in-Class
When it comes to delivering high-quality and capable trucks to the most demanding customers in the business, Ford is the clear choice. Ford has once again improved the F-Series Super Duty line of heavy-duty pickup trucks for the 2020 model year, earning best-in-class ratings in several important metrics.
“Ford truck customers are building a better world with Super Duty and we’re helping them work even harder with the most available diesel towing, payload, torque and power you can get in a heavy-duty pickup,” said Mike Pruitt, Super Duty chief engineer.
With significant upgrades and an all-new available engine, the new 2020 Ford Super Duty can claim six best-in-class heavy-duty pickup truck claims for full-size trucks over 8,500 pounds.
- Best-in-class maximum available diesel gooseneck towing of up to 37,000 pounds
- Best-in-class maximum available diesel fifth-wheel towing of 32,500 pounds
- Best-in-class maximum available diesel conventional towing of 24,200 pounds
- Best-in-class diesel power and torque with available 6.7-liter Power Stroke diesel V8 with 475 hp and 1,050 lb-ft of torque
- Best-in-class gas power and torque from all-new available 7.3-liter V8 with 430 hp and 475 lb-ft of torque
- Best-in-class maximum payload capacity of 7,850 pounds with standard 6.2-liter gas engine
If you would like to learn more about the best-in-class 2020 Ford Super Duty line of pickup trucks, visit us today at Tommie Vaughn Ford in Houston, Texas.
Source: Ford Media Center