Sales Consultant - Automotive
Turn your passion for sales into profit! If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, then our dealership has a place for you. We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven sales pros for new and used vehicles. In this position, you will walk with clients through the entire sales process, from inquiry to ownership. Along the way, your stellar attitude and customer service skills will not only help close the sale, but secure customers for life.
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
111 YEARS FORD WAS FOUNDED ON THE PREMISE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD AN AUTOMOBILE. 64 YEARS AGO TOMMIE VAUGHN GOT INTO THE CAR BUSINESS TO HELP MAKE THAT PROMISE COME TRUE. TODAY, TOMMIE VAUGHN FORD IS STILL COMMITTED TO THAT VISION!
When the going gets tough, the tough get going!" That's what Tommie Vaughn would say if he was here today. Tommie knew about tough times. At the age of eight, he had to work to help take care of his mother and little brother. He served in WWII and lived through the Depression. Tommie was a man of integrity and vision. Today, his legacy lives on in one of the oldest family-owned dealerships in the area. His son-in-law Jim, daughter Jeanie and grandsons Kyle and Kirby are here to serve you with the same personal service Mr. Vaughn was known for.
Please contact Bobby Rosales at (713) 802-6636
Tommie Vaughn Ford, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add a qualified AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN to our team. Tommie Vaughn Ford offers a team environment, great benefits, ongoing training and support for its associates. If you have the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership's and factory standards.
· Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
· Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
· Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
· Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
· Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
· Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
· Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
· Two or more years of previous experience as an automotive technician.
· Automotive technical or trade school degree.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
· National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in multiple specialized areas such as: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Professional appearance and work ethic.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision, Life, Disability insurance
· Paid vacation
· Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
· Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Please contact Jeremy Wilson at (713) 802- 6602
Tommie Vaughn Ford